Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thing 21

30 things, in 30 days, before my 30th birthday...

Thing 21: Don't drive my car for a whole day - SUCCESS!!!

Who says being green is hard? Well this weekend I successfully did not drive my car from the time I got home on Friday night until tonight (Sunday night) when I had to move it to the other side of the street because they are doing street cleaning tomorrow. How did I do that, you ask? Well, it wasn't the usual way I accomplish that, by not going anywhere. I actually had a 5K Saturday morning that Anna was kind enough to drive me to. Then on Saturday afternoon Kathryn picked me up to go to a DIFFERENT Anna's bridal shower. Then Saturday evening Kathryn drove me again to Laura's parents' house for dinner and a slumber party. On Sunday, Laura drove me around from church, a couple errands then home. 

And that, my friends, is how you can save the planet! :) Orrrr... just be lazy and have everyone else drive you around... whichever you choose!

Sorry folks, no photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment