Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Exciting things coming up!

There are so many exciting things coming up in the next few weeks! I have to say, I love April! :) I love spring, I love hanging outside, going for walks, and having people over! So what's coming up?!?!


  • 10K Cheering Party! - Look for our pink shirts at the corner of Monument and Commonwealth
  • My GLEE party! - Holla, my favorite show and my favorite people, what more could I ask for?
  • Friends I haven't seen in a while - Amanda and Sam, and Meredith (possibly Allison too) are all coming in town for my partaaaaay!
  • My Birthday?!?! - Yeah, even though the prospect of turning 30 is a little daunting I still like my birthday, plus I am going to get to hang out with Kristi that day when she cleans my teeth and then we go out for lunch!
  • VACATION - yeah, you all have seen the blogs about our crazy vacation, but its going to be SO FUN
  • Seeing Courtney - BONUS :)
If I'm missing anything in my list of exciting things to look forward to, just let me know! :) 

1 comment: