Friday, April 5, 2013

Midwest-mania

Alright folks... we have DECIDED our route for the midwest trip and it is NEITHER of the ones I posted before, although it is closer to plan B. Nearly 2700 miles will be traveled and 11 states will be visited (Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois).
















Soooo... why the change in heart? Welllll... Laura read this book called "Devil in the White City", which is actually a pretty cool book with a lot of history about the World's Fair in Chicago. The book pretty much made her want to visit Chicago! I can't say I'm complaining about that, because I get to see my friend COURTNEY, whom I haven't seen in a year and a half!

So there we have it, we added Chicago for sure and also St. Louis, so I'll get to check the "arches" off my list too! :)

PS We leave two weeks from TODAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment