Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mmmmm.... Cleannn

Yesterday, when I got home, my house smelled SO CLEAN!!! That's because it was... for the past six months or so, I have been paying someone to come in and clean my house about once every three weeks. Some of you may think that I must just have a whole lot of extra cash flow to be able to afford a cleaning person. That's not true... what IS true, though, is the fact that I HATE CLEANING! I mean, I like things to BE clean, but I actually hate doing it. I always get started on cleaning and then a couple hours later am exhausted from doing it... So, I finally just made the decision to treat myself to a cleaning lady. 

And let me tell you... MONEY WELL SPENT! :)

So, thank you Barbara for coming in, hanging with Millie, and cleaning my house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment