Thursday, January 24, 2013

Animal Clothing - Cheesy or Cute?

What do I really think of animal clothes? I think they are ridiculous. When people show off their little dogs with sweaters it kind of makes me want to vomit, because I think it's so silly. Because I'm a knitter, people have asked me before if I make animal clothing... I'm sure you can tell by the first few sentences of this blog, that I would say HECK NO!

Millie, my cat, is the sweetest cat I have ever met. She never scratches, bites, or even gets mad at me. Because of this, she suffers through some interesting predicaments. As I stated pretty vehemently above, I don't like animal clothing, however, I will put Millie in clothing or hats or whatever if someone else buys them for her. (See below)


I wasn't actually choking her, just trying to keep her from moving... this was last
Christmas and my sister bought Millie a Christmas hat
She didn't even try to take this off her head

Poor Millie hated this little number given by her
Aunt Amanda & Uncle Sam

She was so funny, she didn't want to move, but have no fear,
she still tried to chase the bug in the light



1 comment: