Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Fun

The tail end of September and the entire month of October were crazy busy!  November is already starting off pretty busy, but I think things will settle down a bit, so that will be good! :) Let me just take you through a bulleted/picture list of what shenanigans happened in October! :)
  • Went to Richmond's Oktoberfest



  • Had dinner with the Carr's and baby Caleb (more than once!)

  • State Fair of Virginia (this is Laura's post, but it has all the fun photos and explains our adventure, so I figured why re-write it, especially when someone else already did it and probably better than I would have?!?!)
  • Took an IKEA Trip with Laura and Lila
Thought I had no photos, but I do! These are the red
pants Lila bought!
  • Celebrated Lila's Birthday (No Photos!) at Mekong!
  • Visited a Pumpkin Patch

  • Went to Harrisonburg for Aubrey's Wedding with Laura and Kathryn (this will have its own post) where we hit up Bold Rock Cidery, Luray Caverns, Glass Blowing, Apple Picking, and a winery!
  • Had dinner/HH with O&M folks (No Photos!)
  • Went to San Francisco for a work trip (this will also have its own post)
  • Got to meet and Babysit little Rosie


Who is THAT crazy lady?!?! :)
  • Volunteered at a wine festival (Powhatan Festival of the Grape) for Delfosse
  • Saw the movie Gone Girl
  • Babysat Bethany
  • And finished off the busy month with a Halloween Party (Probably will have its own post as well!)



Soooo... now that you've gotten a brief update I guess I need to go write those OTHER blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment