Monday, December 2, 2013

Two Busy Weekends & A Happy Thanksmas!


Two weekends ago, I had a very busy weekend. I baked pies, watched movies, organized my shed, built a set of shelves (really just put them together but I will call it "building"), had a goodbye brunch for my friend Elaine (involving the cutest baby I know!), trimmed the shrubs in my front yard, took a dance lesson/class thing with Anna, and purchased Christmas presents for a 19 year old and her three children. See pictures below...

Cutest baby EVER!
Begin shed madness
Stuff everywhere

Just a few shelves makes a WORLD of difference!
The walls can be used for something?
Bicycle even fits in here!
Oh hey, did I mention I got the cutest thank you from my nephew?!?!
Anna and me after dance class
Then the week of Thanksgiving began. I worked from home on Wednesday and was able to bake some cookies and brownies for the police officers who had to work on Thanksgiving. They were having a Thanksgiving meal on Friday. I baked some pies, had my Thanksgiving feasts on Thursday. Knitted... a LOT! Friday I decorated my Christmas tree and Anna and I went on some adventures and were REALLY productive, including getting me a little tree that I can actually see in my living room! Then on Saturday, I had some friends over for leftovers/ham dinner and to watch the Hokies play and Millie got to put on her santa hat. 


One of the many hats I made in the past couple weeks
My little tree (it's real)
The mantle with Christmas Cactus, Manger Scene,
Stockings and don't forget the elephants :) 
The Christmas Tree that everyone ELSE can see! 
The Christmas tree that I Can see!!!

My decorations from the outside!
Uncle Sam, me and Millie donning our Thanksmas attire!






No comments:

Post a Comment