Monday, December 30, 2013

Just a little Sunday Project

Yesterday I decided to try and work on some of my "goals" for 2013, considering I don't actually have that much time left. I crossed off: unpacking!!! I also ALMOST crossed off the hanging of items in the house, but it isn't completely done. But, between the cleaning of the closets and yesterday I will have taken two FULL car loads of items to Goodwill. LOVE IT!!!

Unfortunately I thought I took a "before" picture of the attic, but it no longer exists on my phone, so you'll just have to imagine (or if you've been up there, you can just be impressed). Four trash bags worth of stuff went to the garbage and of course the car is packed full for Goodwill.

Enjoy some after photos!

This is the view as you're walking up the stairs... used to be all boxes/bags/etc
This is the view to the right of the stairs - the Christmas Tree will be
assembled here when I take it down this week
And here are my organizational skills - these are the only items
that are now up in the attic anymore (pretty much decorations, luggage,
and a couple random kitchen items)
Oops, found a little leak from today's rain storm
Oh here's the dining room ceiling (below the wet spot)

No comments:

Post a Comment