Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hy!

Tech, Tech, VPI
Sol-a-rex, Sol-a-rah
Poly Tech Vir-gin-ia
Ray rah VPI
Team! Team! Team!

When I went to orientation at Virginia Tech ~12 years ago, we learned this cheer... then we proceeded to NEVER USE IT! But everyone still knows it, so it's fun to say it!

The weekend of October 5th, Laura and I packed up and headed out to Blacksburg, VA for the weekend. We were going to the homecoming football game at tech! We met up with Laura's friends from college and had a great weekend!

Hokie Alumni Tailgate! We got a photo with the Hokie Bird!

Just a little barbecue, beans and mac&cheese breakfast

Lowe's took this photo and sent it to us
Laura and Kyle (dude he is so cute!)
Mmmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmm

My makeshift way to block out some of the sun - it was shining pretty bright!
Go Hokies!!
Yesssssss!
Ohhhhh CapTech sponsors the Hokies - Love it!

Me, Sara and Laura
Here we all are with our "babies" - I have Chef, Laura has Kyle and Sara has Caesar

I apparently missed the memo that I was supposed to wear blue - whoops!
 Love me some Hokies!



No comments:

Post a Comment