Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Well it's about time!


That I updated you on what's been happening in CJ world lately... Let's try to do this mostly in picture form! Since it's been a while I will ONLY do two weekends ago, but don't worry, you'll get a post from last weekend soon enough! :)

State Fair! My first ever!
Fried Oreo or Fried Peanut Butter Cup... YUMMY (or at least the oreo was better)
Only at a fair in the south...


Then the next day I had a LOT on my list of things to do! Remember a while back when I had my yard "cleared out"? Wellllll... I sprayed it all with roundup, but thought it would look nice with some shrubs/plants that were LOW MAINTENANCE, but nice looking. It looked really bare without anything, but I didn't want all those weeds that used to inhabit the area... Five azaleas, three hydrangeas, one crepe myrtle, 23 bags of mulch, two bags of top soil, one bag of peat moss, three pairs of socks, two showers and lots of bruises later... see below for some new pics of the yard! 

Laura taught me a trick to put down newspaper and it supposedly
keeps out the weeds... we shall see
Two new hydrangeas
Crepe Myrtle (over at the edge), a little TOO much view of the
neighbors yard 
Five new azaleas
Lots of mulch
Six Lilies and lots of mulch
Mulch and another hydrangea

Then hung out with these two for a little while!

Hanging out with this guy! (Gizmo)
Annnnd this one! (Brutus)

Then on Sunday I got to meet my new little baby "niece" Bethany Claire! Look at how cute she is!!! Congrats to Mike and Kristi!

Bethany and me in the hospital just hanging out
She's SO CUTE!

1 comment: