Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lazy blogging


I know, I know... I've been a little slow on the blogging lately... well here's what's been going on!


1. Paying off my car
Oh heyyyyy... guess who OWNS their car?!?!

2. Enjoying LOTS of meals with Kristi before the baby comes! :) AKA Dinner with her and Mike, two lunches last week with Kristi, and dinner with Kristi and Laura last night! :) LOVE it!!!

3. Relaxing with my kitty
Millie just hanging around... she was like this for a
good 30 minutes

4. Seeing weird ads on the back of a GRTC bus...
Add on the back of a bus... uhhhhh???

5. Going for a picnic and nature walk with Laura :)
Nature Walk! 
Laura just doing some pull ups!
6. Seeing a random car wash sign... made me laugh
Car wash sign...

7. Watching Elizabeth's cats for the week
Harvey (he's 23 lbs which is more than twice what Millie weighs) and Sophie
Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment