Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday & Wedding Celebrations!

I know it's been a little while since I last blogged, sorry! In the past couple of weeks I have been pretty busy. First, we celebrated Laura's birthday by going to The Band Perry concert at Innsbrook. It was a great evening, even the part where it rained for 15 minutes! Kristi, Anna, Laura, Elaine, Kathryn and Paul were all there enjoying the concert! The best part?!?! It was EXACTLY how Laura wanted to spend her birthday! :)

Laura's birthday funnel cake!
Laura, Kristi, Anna and me (this photo is kind of awkward, sorry!)
Then, the next evening, we went to Plaza Azteca for birthday dinner! :)

Bossman's wife made a cookie cake for her birthday!
While Anna and Laura were in the bathroom we put candles
in the cake and lit it up
On Friday Laura, Courtney and I drove down to Lake Gaston, North Carolina in order to celebrate our friends Emily and Kevin! We hung out by the lake, went swimming, water skiing, boating and then got to party on Saturday night! Because Emily and Kevin had a small wedding, Kevin's parents wanted another big party (like a reception post wedding), so they had one at their house on the lake!

Courtney, me and Laura
Four ladies

Emily and Kevin
Beautiful lake!
Hey Courtney! We stole your phone! :)
If Laura finds herself a dog (or two) or a baby,
she is HAPPY!
We left EARLY on Sunday morning to head back to Richmond. Laura needed to be at church by 9. So we headed out, and guess what!!! I got to see the sunrise!




Then on Sunday night we got to celebrate Laura again!!! She had a cookout to celebrate her 30th! So that, at least, takes me to the end of last weekend! Stay tuned, I'll post some more about what else I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment