Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Massachusetts and Rhode Island

So I had another family wedding last weekend.  This time on my dad's side. I flew back to Boston on Thursday night. I worked from home on Friday and got my favorite coffee treat from the northeast!
Yummy Dunkin Donuts!

 The family headed down to Newport, RI for this wedding... sorry I was totally lame in taking pictures there!
Mom and Dad at the wedding!

What wedding wouldn't be perfect without a merry-go-round!?!?! Here's my cousin
Julie and my sister Elena riding around, wine in hand!
Here's one of the beaches in Newport! :) Beautiful!



I wanted a better picture of this, but the guy in the pinstripe
suit TOTALLY had purple polka dot socks on!
 So, the next day, Dad and I got up, drove around Newport, saw the mansions, walked on the cliff walk, and then headed off to the bride's parents house for breakfast. We headed home where we bought my favorite fish (swordfish) for dinner, and on the way home stopped at Marshland to get some of my favorite clam chowder (or chowdah) for lunch.

BEST ice cream! :) It's homemade and SO SO SO Good!
  
Who DOESN'T love a sign in shrubbery welcoming you to Cape Cod!



We went to bed that night and Scotty and I prepared for our next leg of the journey, which would be happening just a few short hours from then... waking up at 4:30 to drive to the airport and fly to SEATTLE! :)

More about that later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment