Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Laura!

Today one of my dear friends, Laura, is celebrating her 30th birthday! Laura is one of those people that is pretty much ALWAYS up for an adventure, which is AWESOME!!! :) I mean, who else could I have asked, 5 days before I was leaving for Florida, if she wanted to take a road trip with me down to Florida for a long weekend and she said yes?!?! Or who else wants to take a CRAZY trip to the midwest just so we could knock some states off our list? Oh, I already had plane tickets to MA for a weekend, but my plans changed? Yup, Laura came with me to Boston, too! Football games at VT? Yes please! Oh hey Laura, want to go to the "Rally Against Fear/Rally to Restore Humanity"? Yup, went to that (with Erica) too! A friend has tickets (the night before) to the Duke vs. VT basketball game, did we want to go?!?! YES (and VT won that game so we got to storm the court!)!! And there are so many more adventures that I didn't list, and so many to come!

So, enjoy these little photos and Happy Birthday to you, my friend! Thank you for keeping my life FUN and full of adventures!

Laura, me and Anna at the Legwarmers!

Hokie Football!!! :)

Anna, Laura and me on our way to the Legwarmers!
Laura and me at the VT vs Duke basketball game!
VT WONNNNNN!
Remember that trip to Florida?!?! Here we are at Disney!
Oh hey... there's a hole in my wall!

Laura's 29th Birthday Legwarmers Concert!
Who else would have planned a "Mustachio Bashio" for Anna's birthday?!?!
Kristi, Laura and me on the cruise - "Beautiful Gorgeous!"
Another cruise photo
Let's go on a zipline!
Laura just chillen with the stingray!
Halloween Party!
Halloween round two!
Just having some fun in the minimal snow we got this year!
Laura, Anna, Kathryn, Sarah and me at the 1920's
murder mystery dinner we had!
Let's CHEER for the Monument Ave 10k!
Did I mention Laura is the best party planner EVER?!?! She planned my
Glee themed (even though she doesn't like Glee) birthday party!
Laura and me at my birthday!
Thanks for a wonderful birthday party!
Oh heyyyy South Dakota! 
Badlands... pretty awesome! 
Laura and Mount Rushmore! 
Minnesoooooota
After repeatedly asking me if I was going to sit on this thing, LAURA was the scared one!
 This is in the Willis Tower in Chicago!
Happy Birthday, Laura! :)

3 comments: