Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week/end in Review

It has been CRRRRAZY around here lately! Last week I pretty much had something going on every night and this week, as well! So let's just take a quick recap!

Monday: "Happy Hour" with Aubrey... note that happy hour is in quotes because it was supposed to be happy hour, but she needed a little nap, so it ended up being dinner and trivia night with Aubrey!
We went to this cute little pub called Patrick Henry Pub & Grille
See description above
Our team name... "Laura King", why you ask? Because Aubrey and
I decided to name our team something we both like which reminded us of trivia...
funny that Laura came up, but she is the smartest person at trivia that I know!
Tuesday: Dinner with Courtney!!! Yup, Courtney was in town for a BRIEF trip for training at O&M and I did not miss out on the opportunity to have dinner with her. She, Dave and I went to Capital Ale House for dinner downtown! :)

Courtney's back in Richmond! :)

Wednesday: Hang out at home then Bible Study

Thursday: Happy hour with bossman and his wife

Friday: Southside Speedway... this seems to be a fun thing to do on Friday nights (well every other Friday) so, when I'm in town and the races are going on, if the friends are going I tend to hit it up with them!

Mango Mike's Harder Lemonade... YUMMY!
Saturday: KINGS DOMINION!!! If you knew me when I was 10, roller coasters SCARED me! But then one day I got in line with my sister for Space Mountain (not knowing it was a roller coaster) and it turned out ok... then I rode one at Busch Gardens and liked it ok... I'm not going to say that I LOVE roller coasters, but I will definitely ride them! Laura and I drove out to KD, got there almost when it opened, rode probably four or five roller coasters, had some lunch, then went to the water park where we rode around the lazy river several times. Then we came home and went out to Italian with Bonnie! :)

Sunday: NADA! Yup, I pretty much did nothing today except lay around, do some laundry, did a couple errands, talked to Amanda B. on the phone, cooked myself dinner and watched the thunderstorm (and maybe a few Harry Potter movies)

All-in-all a great week! Next week is just as busy! Monday - dinner with the Deloitte people, Tuesday - dinner put on by my financial advisor (looking forward to seeing Laura and Country Club of Virginia), Wednesday - Dinner with Kristi and Bible Study, then Thursday I'm off to MA for a wedding... you probably won't get an update from me in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "Laura King" trivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy bee! I love how you team name was "Laura King". That girl sure knows some jeopardy / trivia!

    ReplyDelete