Thursday, January 16, 2014

So beautiful!

I was so pleasantly surprised this morning to wake up to the beautiful snow covered ground. In my room, I have the blinds closed and the curtains shut so that I don't have to wake up earlier than I want to from the light. Sooo... I can't really see outside. Then I heard on the radio that it was snowing, and I laughed and thought, probably not in Richmond city.

Then I got up and looked out the window and I just find snow so magical to watch. It reminds me of times when I was young and living in MA waiting for school to be cancelled because of the snow. I mean, it had to snow at least 5 or 6 inches in order for school to be cancelled, but the anticipation was always there! It's still snowing now and I am enjoying the little bit of watching it until I actually have to go out and drive to work. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment