Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 - Goals for the year

2013 I had some lofty goals and I completed a lot of them, but not all of them. In 2014 I would like to have fewer goals than 2013. So, without further ado, here are my goals for 2014.
  1. (Incomplete 2013 Goal) Lose at least 15 pounds (I would love to lose 30, but I want to make a realistic goal)
  2. (Incomplete 2013 Goal) Get back in shape or at least become more active by doing some form of exercise frequently
  3. Visit at least two new places
  4. Read 6 books (one every two months is probably doable)
  5. Enjoy the year of 2014
Sorry, guys, I know this isn't super exciting, but I think I needed to tone it down a bit this year! Last year my goals were lofty. This year, even without goals, I hope to accomplish a lot and enjoy the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment