Monday, May 13, 2013

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes!

This past weekend I went to Raleigh to visit my friends Sarah and Chris and their NEW BABY Adeline who was born on March 23.

This is the photo I got from Sarah announcing her birth!
Look how tiny she is!


Well, this weekend worked out well for me to come and visit, because first I drove to Greenville, NC to watch my cousin graduate from college.

Jane, me, and Kelly having fun in the back seat
SHE GRADUATED!!! :) Love the purple robe!


Then I hopped over to Raleigh to get my baby fix!!! 
Ten little fingers and ten little toes! So precious!

We're just hanging out!
Ummm... ADORABLE!!! Look at this child!
She just fell asleep like that... and slept for 40 min or so!

Sleeping baby :)
Look at her little left arm!
I can't wait to go back and see this little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment