Sunday, May 19, 2013

Roadtrip in Review Picture Version - Day 7

After the little side trip to Michigan and Indiana, we got up the next day and headed to the Windy City. We had a looooot of things on our list of things to do in Chicago, so we didn't waste any time. Shedd Aquarium was first on our list, followed by Millenium Park and the Bean, then we went to the Willis Tower, had some dessert, and finished off by walking up part of the Magnificent Mile.



Fun fishes


Baluga whales!!!



Chicago skyline

Jellies!



Dude the bean is AWESOME!







This is a fountain! and at one point the water comes from the person's mouth!




Up to floor 103




Funny story... all the way over to the Willis Tower Laura was asking me if I was going to go out on that glass thing where you can see down the 103 floors... I wasn't so sure about it. When we got up there, guess who was the scaredy cat?!?!?!  (I'll give you one hint... it wasn't me!)

Sitting out over the city...


You should read "The Devil in the White City" you can learn some
cool history about the Chicago World's Fair

THIS WAS DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to post "this picture is my favorite", but then the next one is my favorite! And then the next! They are all SO great!! :)

    ReplyDelete