Friday, February 15, 2013

Raleigh fun :)

Their cute house in Raleigh


This past weekend I packed up shop, and headed down to Raleigh to visit one of my good friends from college, Sarah, and her husband, Chris! I can't believe this was the last time I was going to see them before they have a BABY!!!! That's right folks, she's pregnant! :) They had birthing class on Saturday until 2PM so I didn't actually leave Richmond until 11 or so.



So Saturday I got there, we hung out for a little while, did some grocery shopping and other random errands, then went back home to get into some comfy clothes for the night! We made dinner, hung out, watched a movie and talked until pretty late!

Chris and Kaylie (not sure on the spelling) watching some TV

Sunday we got up a little later, had a nice relaxing morning, maybe a little nap, and then got ready to go to Chris' sister's house for a COUPLES baby shower! Interesting concept, but really it was just a hangout time where Sarah and Chris got to open gifts for baby.
Sarah and I at the shower

Seriously, look how cute she is!

And just for fun, see some photos below of other recent times we have hung out (where photos were taken)!

The roommates* (and honorary roommate) Elaine, Sarah, Mary and
Amy and myself in the front

Who doesn't love a jumping picture?
Elaine, Mary, me, and Sarah (nice photography Amy)

Chris looks so happy!

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment