Monday, March 24, 2014

Party Planning Would Not Be My Occupation of Choice! - But it was still fun :)

One of my little cousins is getting married in April!!! She's not so little anymore, but she still feels 12 to me, like she was when I moved to Richmond! Anyway, a few weeks ago, my mom, her neighbor, her mom and I threw her a wedding shower. 

I agreed to help with some of the decorations and such. We all know that my friend Laura is the queen of decorating for parties and she's REALLY REALLY good at it. Mine was a little tamed down compared to all the intricacies you can usually find at a party thrown by Laura, but I thought I did ok, especially for a not especially crafty person. 


Little Banner

Food plates and signs

Cupcake toppers

Dessert table

Three little tea lights with Washi tape on them,
those were the party favors

Basket of party favors

Sooo... apparently I didn't even get a photo of my cousin! :( Whoops... Buuuut after the shower, my mom and I came back to my house and then went to dinner at my favorite Greek place in Carytown with Laura and Kathryn. Afterwards we happened to see the "Hot Now" light on at Krispy Kreme, so we took mom in for her very first hot Krispy Kreme. We made her wear the hat, too! I'm pretty sure she liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment