Monday, May 25, 2015

Finished FIFTY!


I DID IT! Thanks to everyone who helped me with it! :)

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut - No pics but I've been there!
Delaware - No pics but I've been there!

Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana - No pics, but I've been there
Maine - No pics, but I've been there

Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey

New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
South Carolina
North Dakota
South Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma - Went there with work and don't have any photos

Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Tennessee
Texas - **Note this photo wasn't actually taken in Texas but I can't find any
photos from when I went to visit Mary!
Utah
Vermont - I don't have photos of Vermont, but I've been there!

Virginia
West Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

No comments:

Post a Comment