Monday, July 21, 2014

More from MA

So I realized after posting the last post that I had forgotten to show some other pictures I took while I was in Massachusetts for my grandmother's memorial.

Mern's house... This is specifically her piazza :)

The view from Mern's house, right there is the water

Ok, the next two pictures are of these little gems we found on her back porch... can you guess what they are?!?!


Washing machines... uhhhhh what?!?!?! I bet she still used them, too!

View on the road leading up to her house... those two tower things are just a nuclear plant

I flew home with some peonies from her yard

They were so pretty and smelled gorgeous!


2 comments:

  1. I totally made a cameo in that last picture! woot woot! Loved the peonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I noticed that half your face made an appearance in that photo! :)

      Delete